Altitude Agency has an immediate opening for an experienced internet marketing consultant.
Here’s the scoop.
Altitude Agency is seeking a driven and proven sales representative to sell digital marketing services to new clients including small, medium and enterprise-level organizations. This role will seek new opportunities to provide digital solutions across targeted categories of local businesses.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Increase the company’s digital revenue with new clients across the targeted local business territory.
- Develop new business opportunities while identifying client ad sales opportunities in conjunction with the assigned team.
- Maximize revenue through a consultative sales approach with the ability to represent solutions across the full portfolio of Altitude SEO services.
- Identify customer needs through pre-call planning, utilization of marketing resources, competitive analysis, and customer feedback, in order to connect meaningful media solutions.
- Maintain adherence to internal processes and reporting to ensure that all aspects of campaign management are executed correctly.
- Utilizes extensive understanding of account base and related industries to help identify trends and patterns within specific verticals.
- Works collaboratively across the organization to build meaningful cross-platform new and existing client solutions.
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications. Required to attend internal training and skill development workshops.
- Utilize support roles and resources in order to maximize sales time.
Deliver uncompromising customer support and attention to detail.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- High digital sales acumen required
- Media Industry knowledge is a plus
- Working knowledge and experience utilizing a CRM and Microsoft Office products to manage day to day activities
- Ability to excel in a highly competitive environment and adaptability to a rapidly evolving digital landscape
- Effective relationship-building skills
- Demonstrated success in meeting revenue goals
- Excellent analytical, written, oral, communication, written and presentation skills
- Self-starter, possess high energy, creative and analytical skills
- Ability to multi-task with strong time and project management skills and financial business acumen skills
- Requires a valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
This is a performance-based pay; contract to hire role that includes a very high earning potential for producers.
Send resume & cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org.